1019 BT Amsterdam
0031 655 810 760
Located at the lovely green Dijksgracht, a well hidden canal with only houseboats just minutes away from great restaurants, bars, museums and Central Station.
Relaxed, that’s the best way to describe as well as the atmosphere as the residents.
Ramiro and I bought the Dokstroom in 1996, it is a steel beauty built around 1948, with blood, sweat (but no tears) we transformed it into a comfortable houseboat.
Since our children moved out we rebuild the forkip to a charming characteristic appartment. With 6 years of experience we still find it challenging to make our guests feel welcome on board and to be helpful to let you experience our beautiful city as much as we do.
To do within walking distance
* Restaurant Hannekes Boom (the best bar with terrace in town – no doubt!)* Mediamatic – Art, Technologie and food (our neighbours – great inspiring place)
* Climbing hall Amsterdam
* Nemo Science Museum (great for kids: get ready to explore!)
* Amsterdam Libary (free entrance, great views and great food as well)
* Delerium Beer Café (for beer lovers only)
* Power Zone Disco Bowling and Laser Game
* Sea Palace (awesome Chinese houseboat restaurant)
* Muziekgebouw aan ‘t IJ (Musical building with great views over the water, and a huge variety of live music, from classical and jazz, to rock and world music)
* ….During the summer time, you can join us with a refreshing dive in the water ( and meet up with our swimming neighbors) – it’s lovely!